Tuesday 8 December 2009

Collective Haul - MAC, Stila, Too Faced, Sleek, Nails Inc!

This is my first haul post to share with you what I've bought recently. We got a surprise Christmas bonus in our pay packet at work, so I thought I'd treat myself to a few new things. However these were all bargains as I bought them online from various places (everything except the Sleek item that is, but that was a bargain too, as I'll explain :).

I bought most of these items from a lovely seller on
Specktra, where they have the most fantastic Clearance Bin section where you can pick up new and rare items from so many sellers worldwide. I've had some great experiences on there. For about £60 including shipping from the US, I got:

Stila Blanc Palette - BNIB

This palette is beautiful! It's from Stila's winter collection a couple of years ago, and not only is the packaging gorgeous, but the 3 eyeshadows and blush are so wearable and lovely. They are perfect if you love neutrals like I do. They are so pigmented and soft.

I also got a Perfect Topping MSF from Mac which I missed out on when it came out. It's a great highlighter for paler skins and is perfect for daytime as it's not overly shimmery.


My haul also included Pinch O Peach blush pan, and Sable, Signed Sealed, Femme Fi and Style Snob (♥) eyeshadow pans.


...aaannndd the item I was most excited about, the Too Faced retractable Kabuki Brush which I can say is everything I thought it would be! It's so soft (it's their "Teddy Bear Hair" bristles) and is such a beautiful, girly thing to behold ♥ This I believe cost me about £10 compared to the retail of £21 :) My iPhone photos are crap as I'm sure you've noticed so here is a photo showing it in its full glory:



From another seller I got the Mac 181SE mini kabuki brush, shown here next to its larger cousin the 182:

I also bought the Sleek Pout Polish in Perfect Plum from Superdrug (3 for 2 on all their makeup at the moment, so I got a couple of Christmas presents and this was free for myself! It's normally £3.99). I love this stuff - it's very moisturising, extremely pigmented and smells lovely. Highly recommended!


I also got a mini Clinique Clarifying Lotion #2 from the great seller who sent me the 181SE brush, a Nails Inc nail polish in Marco Polo House which I am yet to try out, and L'Oreal Exfotonic which is an awesome body scrub.

More stuff is coming too! I love getting packages through the post :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails