Wednesday 9 December 2009

Quick FOTD post - MAC Violet Pigment and Up The Amp!




This is unusual for me to do something quite as bright as this as I usually stick to neutrals (boring, I know...) but since I was going on a night out and wanted something different I chose to use Violet pigment which is such a gorgeous colour ♥! I put Top Hat e/s in the crease, lots of Blacktrack and some Ardell lashes, and I used Mac Enough Said beauty powder blush on cheeks.

P.S. My hair wasn't done yet :)
What do you think??

2 comments:

  1. I really like this look. Very nice. I like the colours you've used. Hmmm I'm gonna try something similar with Up The Amp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, and thanks also for commenting and following me, it means a lot to me ♥

    Up the Amp would look fab on you!

    Melissa x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails