Thursday 3 December 2009

Super cheap, super effective - Barry M 3-in-1 Base Coat, Top Coat and Nail Hardener

I've been looking for a good top coat and base coat but didn't want to spend too much, so when I saw lollipop26 mention on her blog that the Barry M 3-in-1 version which is a basecoat, topcoat and nail hardener all in one really works, it stuck in my mind and when I was in Superdrug last week I popped one in my basket.

On Saturday I painted my nails with OPI''s Oh To Be 25 Again, using the Barry M as a base, followed by 3 coats of the OPI then the Barry M and finished off with OPI's Drip Dry. The manicure has lasted until today (Thursday) and has just started to chip. Considering I work at a computer spending most of the day typing I am very very impressed!

At £2.95 this is an absolute bargain. Normally my polish lasts a couple of days at the most before chipping.

Now I want to try out the Nail Paints!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails