Wednesday 2 December 2009

Review: Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Essence



Hi! This is my first ever blog post so to start things off I thought I'd do something nice and simple so I can make sure I even know how to post things on my blog......so I am going to review my most favourite hair product ever. I've been using Kerastase's Reflection Chroma Riche Luminous Softening Essence for a few weeks now and I am loving it.

It's basically a serum (sorry, 'softening essence') that you put on damp hair. Kerastase say this product "provides detangling and styling ease and helps protect from external aggressions. Maximises colour's radiance and shine. Hair fibre is left softer, more supple to the touch."

Can I just say...this stuff is amazing! I have awful hair - fine, limp, tangled, frizzy, damaged, coloured and dyed to within an inch of its life - basically it's horrendous - and this stuff just makes it so sleek, so shiny and SOFT!! It really does make a huge difference to the texture of my hair, unlike any other serum I've used before. My hair just feels so 'slippery' with this on.

I have long hair (I'm sure I'll post an FOTD eventually so you can see) and I use just one pump. It's pretty runny but spreads through easily, detangles instantly and is an all-round miracle for me - minus one thing, it doesn't have any heat protection in it so I always use a heat spray before I put this on.

I also love the intensive mask from their Reflection line. I have just ordered the Masquintense for fine hair though so I will be trying that out and letting you know what I think in comparison.

Does anyone else have any recommendations from the Kerastase line?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails